2013-06-09

Max Keiser, "Let's hang some bankers!" Censored in UK

Note to all vatic readers:  I am tired and need a week off.  I have decided to take it this week beginning today.... and will be back on the board on the 16th.  I have put up blogs each day between now and then, with one day on the 11th that only has one, and maybe two if I can do it before today is over.   So, there will be plenty to continue reading about, however, I also want to follow up on research on something that is becoming impossible to find doing it only part time.  I actually think I will have to go to the library to find it.  If I succeed, then that will be the blog on the 16th with the results of my efforts.  If it pans out, its a clear and proven solution to fighting our enemies in the cabal, secret mafia government.  Wish me luck and if you are so inclined, please pray for me.  Thank you for all your support and caring.  

Vatic Note:  I love Max Keiser, he tells it purely like it is, which in British culture is considered crude.  i know, I was married to a Brit and that is how he used to talk in the beginning of our marriage when we would have a disagreement and I would speak truthfully in all its gory reality, and he would puff and stammer and say "oh, I say, that is rude, eh what?"   

Then eventually he became Americanized and began speaking truthfully as well.  Watch the video and look at how much in denial these bankers are.  Its amazing to watch.  They truly believe we do not know how it all works.  I was surprised that they asked him to appear on that show since they know he is a loose canon, which I love about him. Remember, Britain is the home of Rothschild banking with the City of London as a principality that is not part of the country, its independant. 

The worst one is sitting right next to Max and Max still manages to get what he has to say out, while the guy next to him, tries to shut him up.  Watch this and see what Max has to say and how he educates them in what we do know and how we are not going to be put off anymore.   I think Bankers, and corporate  CEO's after the Bilderberg meeting, are in for a tough time and I believe they know it. 

Its what they decide at Bilderberg to do about it.

Max Keiser, "Let's hang some bankers!" Censored in UK 
Uploaded 1beinki on Apr 16, 2011

Max in a financial discussion tells it like it is. I highly recommend his website http://maxkeiser.com/

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: