2016-01-01

HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you next year!!!

This has been a holiday that normally I would post on but I have gotten ill, so please look for blogs starting on Saturday instead.  Hopefully by then, I will know what has caused my illness such that I am unable to do any kind of brain work, so please bear with me, and we will be back soon.  I may well be spending New Years day in the emergency room.   I will try to let you know later today what to expect.  Thanks for all your patience and support.  God bless you and your family and may your New Year be everything you want and need. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: