2015-10-18

RH NEGATIVE BLOOD ATTRIBUTES

Vatic Note:   I put this up because I have a story to tell to back up everything they said on here.  First I must let you know that my entire history is one of practicality and no nonsense reality.  Until I started down this rabbit hole of RH negative blood, I was totally convinced that if I could not see it, touch it, feel it, or manipulate it,  it did not exist.

I have since changed my mind and have done a complete 180 degree turn around.  Here is my story to let you know what happened that created that complete turn around during my journey down this rabbithole of the RH negative.   First I must say in advance that my mother is or was a full RH negative person and prior to the advent of the Rhogam shot, she had me as the oldest and then 3 miscarriages, because my father was RH positive. Her antibodies built up during her pregnancy with me.

So, I have one allele of RH negative and many of the traits.  As most of you know, I am a seeker of Truth,  I know things without being able to explain "how" I know them, but they always seem to come true. And I can "feel" people and know from that feeling whether I can trust them or not.   Like this below, "IF" and that is a big "IF",  I make up my mind, I want something to be the case, then it becomes the case.  This below explains it.  Now for my story.

Doing research on DNA, I discovered that, years ago, we had mapped the DNA molecule, except for about 70% of it, which for 40 years we called "JUNK DNA".  Well, then in researching this,  I discovered that about 2 years ago, a  Vienna Linguistic and a Russian Microbiologist had gotten together and had finally mapped that last 70% and discovered that it was a "full blow language" WITH A 25,000 CHARACTER ALPHABET.

So my question was "Who is our DNA talking to, or who is talking to it, or both?" And why a 25,000 character alphabet?  Our language is one of the most complicated in the world, and it only has a 26 character alphabet, so why such a big one in our DNA?  I also aready knew that the concept of "mind over matter" had been in our society for generations... as my grandparents used to say that to me all the time..... "MIND OVER MATTER, YOUNG LADY,  MIND OVER MATTER"!

Well, after I found out about this alphabet, I had an incident happen.  My left knee has a torn cartiledge in it and I have had it for years.   It finally got seriously arthritic and one friday night I woke up in excruciating pain, like nothing I had every experienced before.  My leg has also swollen DOUBLE the size of my right and it went from the toes all the way up past the thigh, and that swelling increased the pain tremendously. I could not walk even with a cane.  It was excruciatingly painful and intolerable.

I was laying in bed on a friday night, and I knew, since I could not walk with or without a cane, that I would have to go in the next morning for a knee operation. I have this weird thing about anyone cutting into my body, I calmed myself down and decided since I could not sleep anyway, that I might as well try what my grandmother always told me "Mind over matter, young lady".

I also then remembered the 25,000 character alphabet and put 2 and 2 together and decided to try to talk to my DNA and tell it to heal my left knee.... at that point I began a mantra, while laying in bed and said to my DNA,  "DNA, repair my  left knee according to the ORIGINAL BLUEPRINT", since we carry one in our DNA, and I continued repeating that like a mantra, until I fell asleep.  I started out with faith, that it would work and by morning time, the swelling was completely gone and the pain was half of what it was the day before.

I found that I could walk with half the pain that was there the day before.  Because of that, I moved from having "FAITH", into "BELIEF",  but I decided I wanted to go further than that, and decided to do the mantra all day and into the night, and see if I could heal the whole thing completely in such a short time.  By the way, I have witnesses to this story.  I then began the mantra all day whenever I was not doing any brain work.

I did it whenever I went to the john, took a shower, drove the car,  anytime I was doing brainless activities which includes washing dishes, cleaning house, etc.   Well, I woke up Sunday morning, (how appropriate), and the knee was COMPLETELY HEALED.  No pain, I could walk without a cane, and no swelling of any kind.   This is now a year later and no RECURRENCE OF THE ARTHRITIC SYMPTOMS.  My belief then went from "Belief" to "KNOWING".

As a prophet once said " you cannot have true spirituality without knowledge" and now I have true spirituality.......And ever since then I can overcome any symptom of illness simply by stating the above mantra with specifics about "where" to do the healing.   This works, but you MUST BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH. Its why "prayer" works.  No wonder Satanists hate Christians.  They do not have this power.  They must conjure up demons to do their bidding and pay a heavy price for it. 

I passed this onto a friend who was having terrible pain in her shoulder in the back, caused by problems with her tendons or ligaments.... forgot which it was,  and she did the mantra as I had instructed and within 24 hours she was completely healed and no side affects.   WE DO NOT NEED ALEOPATHIC DRUGS.  Now we know why the powers that be made natural remedies illegal, as they  are constantly trying to hide these facts from us.  Imagine what we could do to heal the world.

So, how did our grandparents know "mind over matter"  way back when and when did that knowledge get lost and how did it get lost?  Soooo many questions and so few answers.  Well, that is why I published this, since it was the first thing to explain how, what, where and why.

FUND RAISING TIME AGAIN.  Its one day past our normal time due to the internet being down here in my town for almost 2 days now.   We could not do our blogs or fund raising campaign.  Now we are back up and asking for donations toward our $240 deficit this month.  If you can afford it, we appeal to you to donate to our cause to keep truth exposed and lies distroyed so we can prepare based on reality.... so help us do that so we can stay on the net to over come the treason being done by our MSM, both left and right.

Thank you for all your support over these many years.  I am still trying to find a way to fund this deficit without fund raising.  So far, no luck, but I am not giving up, so hang with us until we do.  Thank you again and God bless you and your family.


Rh Negative Blood Attributes?
https://inourimage.wordpress.com/tag/rh-negative-blood/page/3/
By Queen of Sienna,  July 10,  2010

Elsewhere in this blog I have discussed having seen a UFO, having an out-of-body experience, and experiencing episodes of night paralysis.  Are these incidents associated with having Rh negative blood?  Have other of you readers with Rh negative blood  had similar situations?  If so, please share your experiences and I’ll post your comments.
                                                                
Another thing which has intrigued me is the power of the mind.  When I saw a UFO decades ago, and stood there staring at it, watching it make its slow path across the sky, I felt the beings controlling it knew I was watching it.  They had picked up telepathically on my observation of them.  I have had an intense interest in the subconscious mind ever since.

                                                               
Following is an except from my novel, “Abode of the Clouds”, relating to mind power:

“Well, as promised yesterday, today’s main topic is the power of the mind.  It was one of the most important of Christ’s messages.  I’ve marked the bible so I can read some of the verses to you.”

We watched as he opened the first page he had marked, and listened to him read:

“Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

He continued with the remainder:

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, ‘Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea’ and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

“If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, ‘Remove hence to yonder place’ and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

“Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen.”

“All things are possible to him who believes.”

The following verse about Jesus walking on water is significant because Jesus is telling Peter that if he had faith in his own abilities and did not doubt, he could walk on water:
 
“But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.  And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.  And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, ‘It is a spirit’ and they cried out for fear. 
 
But straightway Jesus spoke unto them, saying, ‘Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid’. And Peter answered him and said, ‘Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water’. And he said, ‘Come’. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, ‘Lord, save me’. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, ‘O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?’”

“That first verse, however, bears repeating,” Russell continued.  ‘Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.’  Believe that you have already received it.  Believe that is yours now, not some point in the future, but right now.

“I know this is extremely difficult to do.  You’re asking your subconscious mind to believe that you have something when your conscious mind is telling you that you don’t.  But it’s the subconscious mind that is really in control, not the conscious mind.  The subconscious mind keeps our heart beating and our blood flowing.  It contains all of our memories.  It controls our emotions.  Will-power is part of your conscious mind and it’s usually a battle to win with will-power because it’s fighting your subconscious which is vastly stronger.  Your habits are controlled by your subconscious mind.
 
“Your subconscious mind, however, can be programmed through repetition.  Once you consciously do something or say something over and over again, it becomes absorbed by the subconscious.  I’m sure you all can relate to driving your car and arriving at your destination only to think to yourself, ‘How did I get here?  I don’t even remember driving I was so lost in thought.”

Your subconscious mind was doing the driving.  You didn’t have to consciously think about turning here or turning there, stopping at red lights and so forth because you were on automatic pilot, your subconscious mind.  Through driving every day for months and years, that repetition was accepted by the subconscious and you no longer need to have your conscious mind in control at times when you drive.  However, if some emergency arose as you were driving, your conscious mind would immediately snap back in control.
 
“Have you ever experienced something being ‘on the tip of your tongue’?  For example, the name of an actor in a certain movie?  You work and work trying to remember the name, and it just won’t come to you.  Then you put it out of your mind and several hours later the name pops into your conscious mind.  That is your subconscious at work.  You aren’t even aware that it is working on retrieving the answer, and it provides you with the answer when you are no longer consciously thinking about it.
 
“What messages are we sending to ourselves, sending to our subconscious mind, day after day year after year?  Whatever they are, those messages have created your world.
 
“Our minds are going continually, even when we sleep.   All kinds of thoughts pop in and out.  Do we ever think about controlling those thoughts?  I know that’s not easy.  Have you ever tried to meditate?  Can you really clear your mind of thought?
 
“How do we communicate with our subconscious mind?” I asked.

“One way would be through hypnosis or self-hypnosis,” Russell responded.

“Hypnosis?  Isn’t that all just a bunch of hooey?” Joshua asked.

“No, it isn’t.  Hypnosis is a state of restful alertness during which an individual has a heightened sense of concentration.  During our waking hours we are in the beta state, and when we are in a deep sleep we are in the delta state.  In between those two states are the alpha and theta and these are the states to which a hypnotist will bring us prior to imparting hypnotic suggestions. 

“Just before we fall asleep at night and just before we are fully awake in the morning we are in the alpha state.  That is the time when we can speak to our subconscious directly.  What we are looking to accomplish, our goals, should be repeated over and over during this relatively short period of time.  These goals should be positively stated and phrased in the present tense, as if you already have attained them.  

For example ‘I am vibrantly healthy’ instead of ‘I will not catch the flu’.  As you repeat your goal or goals, visualize what you state.  Do this faithfully every morning and every night and you will achieve your goals.  And should you wake up during the night, take that opportunity to repeat your goals to yourself then as well.
 
“The subconscious mind is not a part of your brain, it is actually located in your solar plexus and through your etheric cord it is actually connected to the Universal Mind.  Wisdom and power are available to you through your subconscious, and this was an important part of the teaching of Jesus.
“Jesus’ message was love and the power of belief.  I took the liberty of grabbing the dictionary before I came out here, as I wanted to read the definition of ‘belief’ to you.  I have it marked.”

Russell opened the dictionary to the marked page and read:

“Belief:  ‘A state or habit of mind in which confidence or trust is placed in some person or thing; a conviction of the truth of some statement or the reality of some being or phenomenon’.  It’s the ‘state or habit of mind’ that I wanted to bring to your attention.  Jesus wasn’t talking about belief in himself or his ‘father’.  He was talking about belief in ourselves.  He was talking about the incredible power of our minds.  He wanted us to believe that anything was possible.  He didn’t want us to fear.
 
“Fear is the tool of the beings of darkness.  It produces nothing but negative energy.  Thoughts are energies.  They can vibrate on both high and low levels.  What we send out comes back to us on the same vibrational level.  The fear that we feel and the negative thoughts that accompany it produce more of the same.
 
“If we worry about something and think about it constantly, then we are drawing it to ourselves and it will eventually manifest.  Our thoughts are waves of energy and they vibrate at a certain energy level.  Once released, they link with other similar energy waves and come back to us reinforced.  It’s similar to a radio frequency.  If we set our radio to a certain frequency, it is impossible to receive at another frequency.  We attract vibrations at the same energy level that we send out.
 
“Negative thoughts or energies are dense and are difficult for the body to process and release.  They can become blocked and the stagnant negative energy can produce a harmful effect, such as ‘dis-ease’.
 
“On the other hand, if we are thinking positive thoughts and believe that we have received what we have asked for, those thoughts vibrate at a higher level or frequency and also return to us in a positive manner.
 
“Take a moment to think about what we see on television for the most part.  If you’re watching the news, it’s usually bad news being reported.  If it’s drama, it’s usually blood and gore or greed that are the major topics.  If it’s comedy, it’s usually mindless drivel.  Even if it’s the weather, it seems like they’re trying to frighten us by blowing many impending storms way out of proportion.
 
“And while I’m on the topic of television, I’m going to ask you one thing.  Don’t let your children watch television.  In addition to teaching the children fear, which is not inherently within them, they are also indoctrinated on how to think.  They are taught a materialistic mindset.  They are also taught what kind of behavior is acceptable and how to judge.”
 
“What about educational programs?  Aren’t the children allowed to watch them?” Jane asked.
 
“No.  There are subliminal messages programmed into even the supposedly most benign, informative shows.  The media is controlled by the beings of darkness.  Television is their mouthpiece and the great majority of the world’s population has access to television.”
 
“Does that mean that we adults shouldn’t be watching television?” Jane asked.
“Don’t watch it when the children can see or hear it, and when you do watch it, be very selective about what you watch.”
 
“I still remember that morning we turned on the TV to hear the news that UFOs were reported to have been seen around the world overnight.  How thrilling that was.”
 
“Yes, I’m sure it was.  But that was a very rare occurrence, was it not?” Russell asked.
 
“It was probably the only thing of value that I’ve seen on that TV set in decades,” Alex muttered.  “And what Russell said about television being the mouthpiece of the beings of darkness really rings true with me.  How ingenious of them; we welcome the devil, the father of all lies, into our homes with open arms.”
 
“Not to change the subject,” Jennifer interjected, “but do you know how to hypnotize people?” she asked Russell.
 
“Yes.  Why?  Do you want to be hypnotized?”
 
“I do!” I shouted.
 
“Me, too!” echoed Jane.
 
It was quickly evident that we all wanted to be hypnotized, and Russell said he would conduct a guided imagery group hypnosis.
 
“Before I start, however, I want to explain the importance of deep breathing.  The majority of people breathe with their chest muscles instead of their abdomen.  I’m going to put my hands on my stomach and take a deep breath.  Watch my hands.”
 
We watched as he slowly inhaled and we watched his hands move as his abdomen expanded out.  We continued to watch as his abdomen moved back in as he slowly exhaled.
 
“That’s called ‘belly breathing’Your lungs have five lobes and they go much further down than just your chest.  Most people only breathe using the top two lobes of their lungs.”
 
“I swear sometimes I hardly breathe at all!” Jane exclaimed.
 
“And you’re probably right; your breathing could be very shallow at times, and it’s extremely harmful to your well being!  Okay, let’s all try this together.  Put your hands on your abdomen.  Just breathe in deeply yet comfortably; then slowly exhale.  Your exhalation should take about twice as long as your inhalation.  Every one is different.  Just do what feels comfortable to you.”
 
We all took our first belly breaths and looked at each other with amazement.
“I never ever took a breath like that.  It felt strange, unnatural in a way, yet so wonderful!” Jennifer marveled.
 
“You used your diaphragm to take that breath.  That kind of deep breathing oxygenates the blood, nourishes every cell of the body and promotes relaxation.  Slow deep breaths change our vibrations, by increasing the molecular activity of our cells.  I mentioned earlier that the solar plexus is the seat of the subconscious mind.  Deep breathing massages the diaphragm and increases the flow of blood to the solar plexus.
 
“What I’m going to do now is conduct a progressive relaxation exercise which will relieve stress.  Position yourself comfortably in your chair, take a couple of deep calming breaths, close your eyes and just listen to me.”
 
A while later I opened my eyes at the count of five, feeling very relaxed and yet alert.
 
“That was hypnosis?” Joshua asked.
 
“Yes,” Russell replied.
 
“But I heard everything you said.  I wasn’t in some sort of trance or asleep.”
 
“Right, you were in a very relaxed state which allowed me to speak to your subconscious mind.”
 
“I still can’t believe I was hypnotized,” Joshua persisted.
 
“Take a look at the back of your right hand.  Do you see the impression I made with my fingernails when I pinched you?” Russell asked.
 
“I see the mark.  You pinched me?” Joshua asked.
 
“I pinched each of you, and I pinched you hard enough that the mark is still there.  Do you remember when I touched your hand and told you that you would feel a little pressure?  No discomfort, only a little pressure?  That was when I pinched you.  Before I did that, I told you that your hand was numb; as if you had it immersed in a bucket of ice water or was given a shot of Novocain.

I was speaking to your subconscious mind and gave it the suggestion that you had no feeling in your hand at all, and then I pinched you to prove it.  Before I brought you out of hypnosis, I told you that all normal feeling was returned to your hand.”
 
“The entire experience was so relaxing,” Jane murmured.  “I feel marvelous!”
“And it’s all simply mind over matter,” I remarked.
 
Do any of you readers have an obsession with mental powers and the subconscious mind?  (VN:  tell us about it in the comments section, we are always collecting antidotal info from RH negs that end up sending us down rabbit holes, so definitely spew it all out if you can.)


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have AB negative blood and have had a lot of paranormal experiences and ET experience too. I was told it is a hybrid blood type.

Anonymous said...

Vatic Master: Good post.....hope you look for Julie Mitchell in Jackson Mo. She has written a lot about Rh Negative Factor and is censored on net for it. She says Original Race on earth was Rh negatives and they were on every continent and landmass. Her views are racist but they make sense. She says Archons created the Serpentine Race..and then the Serpentine Race created the Black race using ape genes and then made the Asian Race using Orangutan genes and then made the Rh Positive Whites using the chimp genes. sounds crazy but makes sense again...she also says that Rh Negative Factor Whites should only marry Rh negative Whites...I know this is explosive but must be considered...also I believe that Gullian Barr Syndrome and other neurological disorders is mostly on the Rh negative Whites....the Serpents put Nano Particles in Food and and Water that can activated and be triggered by freqs to start all kinds of diseases. She also says Rh Negative Whites are targets for total extermination by the Serpents....as far as mind power its all true...years ago I did the breathing thing laying down with hands on lower stomach and sent out commanding hypnotic orders to someone who did exactly as I stated...one of the most amazing things in my life.....the mind is very powerful..thought is powerful also...Please dont take this the wrong way Vatic Master..only consider it as maybe possible....all the Ancient White Rh Negative Civilizations were destroyed by the Serpents using their Monkey Gene Families....Their was Ancient Rh Negative Whites in China as well as Africa before the creation of the Black Race or Asian Race..same for the Americas.....Anyway..hope you find my comment of interest and dont get angry at it...like I said it is possible that it is tue and the PTB really hate the RH NEGATIVE FACTOR THEORY and suppress and censors it.....I know a lady who had 11 miscarriages..then had the shots and had a girl and boy with a positive Rh husband..the Girl is Rh Negative and also has problems....well let me go and please dont get mad at me for this......

Anonymous said...

Interesting you mention :
"Elsewhere in this blog I have discussed having seen a UFO, having an out-of-body experience, and experiencing episodes of night paralysis"

Lets just say that I had the same experiences even seeing "ghosts". One night as I saw movements even my dog was looking at the same direction in fear.

Anyhow ....

Be safe my friend .... this world is not as safe as you might think!


Cheers!

Sasha

Anonymous said...

My mother also had three miscarriages, one each between my older sister, myself and my younger brother. My dad was Italian
and I believe he was a Basque. I was very ill as a child and had a blood transfusion before the age of two, I was told my dad was the only one who had my blood type, i am now A+.
I had prophetic dreams at a very early age, this alerted my parents that I was different. I am able to manifest things in my life and always have, living a charmed life.
I too had many different interests in UFO's and saw one while I was on a car trip from my previous home in Boulder Colorado to Minnesota with my husband. We stopped the car and watched a craft hover several thousand feet above us at about 1:30 am.
I've also been able to astral travel, one morning I awoke to falling on my head, I was levitating during sleep. I have been plagued with night terrors for many years, my partner has heard me talk in a different language during sleep.
I can't explain any of this, I'm in my 50's and search everyday for answers I have questions to.
Thanks for you informative articles, by the way, many of my friends have the same attributes and several are Rh negatives.

Unknown said...

I don't know my blood type but my mom is o-, I've had sleep paralysis once, prophetic dreams, healed others with touch and a family member was abducted by aliens. Wish I was rich I'd donate a million dollars if I could, but as of now I have zero money.. will power of the mind give me money? Lol sorry wasn't meant to sound smart ass, much love

Vatic Master said...

Very fascinating account. Thanks for sharing it with us. You said ".... many of my friends have the same attributes and several are RH negs." I just got through posting a Vatic Note to a blog addressing that issue. IF I CAN GET IT UP, YOU SHOULD READ IT. Those friends who experience what you are experiencing that do not have RH neg blood, may very well, have one allele of it from one of your parents and if that is the case, then they have the same traits and powers of the RH neg.

I am having a devil of a time with this blog now, as the powers that be are messing with my ability to post. It has gotten much more difficult and their directed attention to the RH neg blogs tells us just how important this is to them. They are deathly afraid that we will find out just how to deal with them and if we do, they will be toast and they know it. So keep reading, we will find the hidden key to all of this and when we do, we can join together to unseat them from control of our planet.