2015-01-17

Saturday is Vatic Masters day off.

***Fund raising - Until I can get that first pay check, I knew I might have to do fund raising one more time.  Soooo, here I am again asking you to donate to help meet the deficit of $300 by the first of the month.  

I am confident that next month will be different.   I honestly think I will do well at it.  So help me get there so I don't have to do this asking/begging again.  If you appreciate the work we do and it has been of benefit to you, then we ask that you help us out by donating at the Pay pal button off to the right of this blog.  Thank you for all your support and God Bless you and yours for this coming new Year.  

 
From Vatic Master:  
Have a great day and see you on Sunday. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: