2014-07-08

Power of Subconscious Mind Power Techniques SHOCKING Programming Explained thoughts ebook pdf

Vatic Note:  Aaaah, this explains why "music" is considered a tool for healing.  Its also a tool for spiritual growth and expansion.   There is so much to all of this that I have decided to post a series of these so we can see just how well it works and just how committed the evil ones are in seeing to it we do not find out about it.   Too bad, as you will see in another post I have done that will be up on Wed, how I proved to myself that this all works.   I had done it before about 20 years ago without knowing anything about this below.

Most of my experience is in healing myself.  20 years ago, I was diagnosed with a massive lump in my breast.  They wanted to cut me and do a biopsy, but my mind and heart said "no cutting on me anywhere".  I had to figure out what to do about it.  I remembered my grandmother before there was TV or anything high tech, saying to me "mind over matter".   I didn't ever know what she meant by that and was to confused to ask her, and besides, I was just a child then.  Well, I decided to use my mind to get rid of the lump.  

To make a long story short, I created a sword and scabbard in my mind that I imaged being around my waist.  Whenever I took a shower or was driving my car or  sitting on the john,  I would image me pulling out the sword and sticking it into the lump and slashing at it, and kept saying in my mind "Go away" and I actually felt what it would be like to be in a sword fight and destroying that lump.   Well, 2 months later I went back to get the biopsy and the nurse did a mammeogram to see where to place the knife for getting the biopsy.  I waited an hour and a half for her to come back with the results.

She came back and stated that she had called the radiologist and my doctor and they both came and looked at both the original and the current mammogram  and could not explain what happened.  This massive lump was gone.   It was then that I realized, "Mind over matter" was real.  Then I wondered  how these old people knew this without any experience.  Its why I play these videos because "I KNOW IT WORKS". 

Its a personal experience that helps to keep me going in this direction.  Right now I have a birthday coming up August 9 and I am old.  I won't tell you how old, but I don't feel old, I keep telling my DNA to repair any damaged DNA and do so according to the original blueprint, so as of right now, I am healthy as a horse and feel and look about 45 years old.   I am also committed to never dying.  We will find out if that one works.  LOL 

Power of Subconscious Mind Power Techniques SHOCKING Programming Explained thoughts ebook pdf 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNaPmmuHCs

Published on Nov 23, 2012
http://11newlaws.com

Power of the Subconscious Mind seen through the Power of Emotions! This is working 100% of the time inside of our brains to create the world around us.

Believe it or not, but the Power of Thoughts are important, but for the REAL quantum physics magic to occur you need to put the power of emotions connected to that specific thought of focus to create the attraction into your life.

Your Subconscious Mind Power Techniques Programming Explained is essential in order to create the life that you want.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNaPm...
4:24 science behind changing a thought pattern
10:14 why affirmations dont work.
12:30 empty affirmation
20:12 feeling is a language, how to manifest correctly, feeling is the prayer
21:51 force that holds universe together
25:13 we've come full circle
27:21 we are more than our mistakes, we are more than our limits

You need to do this whether you believe in the Law of Attraction, use affirmations or just want to create the life you've always wanted. Everything has to be in alignment and this video and others at http://11newlaws.com show you more detailed instruction how to get this done in your life.

If you want abundance in you health, relationships, career and spirit then you must learn how to combine your mind with your heart to create your reality. Remember Feeling is the prayer. Feeling is a language that speaks to the body and environment.

The Power of thoughts really influence our daily lives and Gregg Braden has plenty of examples how this is true. Our Minds are the most powerful forces in this universe, but when we connect it with our hearts, the power is beyond measure.

SCIENTIFIC PROOF HERE: http://11newlaws.com


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: