2014-04-28

How To Know When Your Cell Phone Has Been Tapped: Signs (Video).

Vatic Note:  Wow, this was enlightening.  It would be foolish of me to believe I am not tapped, but then I don't care, and that is called "Freedom" of the best kind.   I am smart enough to know that if I am tapped, I am only going to talk about the things I don't care that they know about or that they already know about.  ANYTHING ELSE, I will wait til I have private face to face connections with the people I want to converse with.  And do so without my cell phone.

Its not only a way to get free of them, its also another way to drive them batsh*t.  They hate not knowing anything, and they are anal retentive control freaks.   Just like some of my ex friends.  If I just want to drive them crazy I say to a friend I will meet them someplace else without our cell phones and then we can talk and plan.

When we meet, all we talk about is weather, or personal stuff about our families, kids, grandkids, etc.   WE don't talk about what the PTB think we are going to talk about.   That must dive them nuts.  LOL   I also never talk by the car. 

If I have something to say to someone that I don't want the PTB to truly know about, like strategy or tactics,  then I write a note and pass it to them and they respond in kind.  That has worked well.  The good news is, they never know when I leave the house which it will be.   That is what drives them nuts.  I love it.

How To Know When Your Cell Phone Has Been Tapped: Signs (Video).
http://beforeitsnews.com/gadgets/2014/04/how-to-know-when-your-phone-has-been-tapped-signs-video-2445618.html
by Radical Rose,  Before It's News,  April 22, 2014

It’s very easy to tap phones espicially cell phones. With cells phones you can even monitor someones location with GPS. A cell phone is a definite tracker! I have a cell phone and I was always curious on how to tell if my phone was being tapped or not. I honestly don’t think anyone would want to tap my phone…haha their only going to hear about me talking about what herbs I’m going to buy that day and such but anyways here we go:




 
Is my Cell Phone Tapped?

Battery Temperature: One indicator of a possible phone tap is the temperature of your battery. Feel your cell phone if you haven’t used it for a while. If it feels warm, this means your phone could be still in use, even if you are not on a call.  Please note however that heat may be from overuse. Your battery being hot is only a potential sign if your phone has been powered down for a while.

Phone Not Staying Charged: Having to charge your cell phone more often than normal is another potential sign. If you haven’t used it any more than usual, your phone could be in use when you aren’t using it. When a cell phone is tapped it loses its battery life faster. A tapped cell phone is constantly recording conversations in the room, even when the phone appears to be idle.

Not Shutting Down: When shutting down your phone, if you face issues such as a delay, the back light remaining lit for a time after being shut down, or refusal to shut off, your phone could be tapped. Always be aware of inexplicable activity on your phone. Since phones are made up of hardware and software, however, this could also be caused due to a glitch in the system or some kind of internal problem as well.

Background Noise: When on a call, a tapped phone will often include background noises. Usually in the form of echoes, static, or clicking, these sounds can either be caused by interference, a bad connection, or someone else listening in. If you ever hear a pulsating static noise coming from your phone when you are not using it, however, you may have a problem.

Receiving Unusual Texts: are you receiving strange text messages containing random numbers, symbols or characters? The remote control feature of spy software works by sending secret coded text messages to your phone and in some cases these can be seen – if the software is not working correctly. If this happens regularly you could have a spy app on your phone.

Stay groovy!
Sincerely,
Radical Rose
Resources:



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: