2013-05-15

Ke$ha’s Unreleased Song “Dancing With the Devil” Sums Up the Music Industry

Vatic Note: It looks  like the artist has changed her mind after becoming a satanic hit.  What disturbs me more than what she has to say, is the fact that there are that many people who are satanically based, that they have made her a hit.   If that is the case, then those of us doing this might have to reconsider all our efforts on behalf of our nations people.   If they are willing servants to these fascist zionists satanists, then maybe we should move on from here and let what ever the satanists have planned, finish it all and see if these goyim satanists will enjoy the life that has been planned for them.

I hate to sound cynical, but unfortunately, the social engineering has worked and its our children and we have done no screaming about it, nor have we removed the ipods, the TV's nor done the home schooling to get them away from the indoctrination centers they now call schools.   Maybe we deserve what we are about to get.  For now, I believe at this point our only salvation is turning back to God, since this is a spiritual war. 

These kids get drugged because they act like kids and someone has to deal with it and they don't want to, its easier to drug the kids than to raise or teach them, then they get satanized and that ends any resemblance those kids will have to real Americans when they grow up, that we have always been.  I am disgusted right now, and its going to show in these blogs for a while.  We adults are the problem.

Ke$ha’s Unreleased Song “Dancing With the Devil” Sums Up the Music Industry
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/kehas-unreleased-song-dancing-with-the-devil-sums-up-the-music-industry/
By Vigilant Citizen, April 11, 2013

kesha1

Ke$ha’s latest album Warrior is apparently not what she wanted it to be. When Dr. Luke signed on as executive producer of the project, he reportedly scrapped all of the songs Ke$ha and her mother Pebe Sebert originally wrote for the album.

It is important to point out that Dr. Luke is currently a leading figure in the music  industry as he produced tracks for the likes of Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and many other pop stars. Some of his singles were analyzed on this site such as Britney’s Hold it Against Me, Jessie J’s Price Tag and Katy Perry’s Part of Me. In short, he’s one of the people who tells industry puppets what to sing – and what they sing is part of an Agenda.

More recently, Dr. Luke co-wrote and produced Ke$ha’s comeback single Die Young – a song with a message that fits right in the elite’s Agenda, accompanied with a video loaded with Illuminati symbolism (read the article about it here). In the wake of Sandy Hook, Ke$ha took to Twitter and claimed that she was forced to sing that song.

Frustrated with her situation, Ke$ha wrote Dancing With the Devil – a song that aptly describes what happens to pawns of the music industry. Some describe this song as a diss track aimed at Dr. Luke. However, if you carefully read the lyrics, Dancing With the Devil deals with a topic much larger than a single producer. It’s about the cost of selling one’s soul for fame and fortune.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakkyhUq3lg&feature=player_embedded

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, ain’t no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil
You and I made a deal
I was young and shit got real
Weaving through Heaven and back
Whoaaa
Your love is made of dirty gold
But I’m the one who sold my soul
So go ahead and take my hand
Whoaaa
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil
Hey-heey-hey
I can’t escape my filthy past
I made mistakes, I made ‘em last
I know you love to watch me cry
Whoaaa
So while I’m yours until the end
A holy war, I’ll never win
So I’ll keep dancing ’til I die
Whoaaa
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil
Hey-heey-hey
He’s got my mind (You got..)
He’s got my soul (..Hell to pay)
My… he won’t let me go!
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil
Hey-heey-hey
You and I made a deal /I was young and shit got real”, Ke$ha explains how young and naive artists are taken advantage of and recruited by the industry. Lured by fame and fortune, these young hopefuls agree to not only a legal contract but to a life changing oath that has profound implications on their entire being.

Lines such as “So while I’m yours until the end / A holy war, I’ll never win”  convey a sense of powerlessness versus the powers governing Ke$ha’s life. The notions of complete control coupled with the dark spiritual theme underlying the song is not surprising when one knows that it describes an entity that uses Satanic Ritual Abuse and Monarch Programming to achieve its aims.

In short, the song describes the dark side of the Illuminati industry as described on this site. It is about desperation, written by someone who apparently realized that she went too far on “a dead end road”. As if to confirm the message of the song, the producers scrapped it from the final album.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually she is good
she is talking about the stars music Hollywood

see her music video BLOW where she blows away the GAY REPTILIAN

Vatic Master said...

Here is the problem. Who controls what is published and videoed? Right... the bad guys. Who has killed musicians who did not go along? So why is she still alive and performing and record sales? I am not saying one way or the other. I am just asking hard questions that need answers and if there is a rational explanation why they are letting her do this without repercussions, than I am happy to change my mind.

Anonymous said...

How do they even get famous to begin with? So many of them don't even write their own songs and are touted as these god like figures of musicians.

They constantly shove hints everywhere you look, left and right. They are basically laughing at the sheep that buy their records.

Marilyn Manson's "Mechanical Animals" is what opened my eyes as a youth. There's so much symbolism in that album and it's lyrics, to talk about it I would be writing a blog on it, which is what I might do. Normally the songs on that record have a catchy beat and rhythm, but the lyrics are a whole other world. Take that song "New Model No.15" for example. Just read the lyrics one day and think about programming.