2012-11-15

"The Dark Side Of Science (Here's what Scientists don't want you to see)"

**** We have to begin our fund raising this month early because of the additional cost to us of the two computers that were crashed by who knows who. Our computer guys said it was strange and he had to put in a new drive on one of them and on the other he still has not been able to determine what the problem is, but he can't work on it anymore until I am able to pay him for his work to date.  He has been  great and taken payments, but now its at a point where I can no longer expect him to carry us.  

We are asking over these next two weeks that if you can afford it, to please contribute to our ability to continue our work.  As you know they bug us when we are hitting on what is really going on.  We hope if you are benefitting from our work, that you support us by donating and contributing to pay off this debt and also contribute to our deficit needed by the first.  I know I should do the ads, but I cannot go against everything I believe in.  They will begin to dictate what I can print and I can't go there, so you are the ones for whom this blog is done and not the powers that be.

We need to raise $595 total this time, where it has normally been $300.  Thank you in advance.  This is the only way we are ever going to know what they are doing and how to counter their efforts.  We want to reassure you that we work very hard to find and ferret out truth with so much deception, its been almost a full time job.  While this is a work of love, we need the support to be able to continue.  Thanks and bless you all. 

*** i wish to take this time to thank the cyber scums messing with this blog.  Without all these years of you doing this, I would never have learned as much as I have.... I owe you a debt of gratitude, since I was unable to learn this html business without your continued and daily interference, so thank you kindly, very much.  Its been a blessing since I don't have to pay you to teach me all that I have learned through your generous assistance.  Also, you tell me when I am moving in the right direction and so far, its proven very very enlightening.  So much you give without realizing it, or without even a thank you.... what a shame.  lol    

Vatic Note:  We did a blog sometime back called "The Brotherhood of the Bell:  Black Arts and Black Sciences" which dovetails with this below.  After the global warming scam was outted, and we discovered scientists were willing to genetically engineer our food without knowing the results it would have on our bodies of such manipulation, I became totally suspicious and distrustful of scientists and even science itself.  This video below shows just how far back it goes and just how bad it is getting and we are allowing it. 

Simply stated,  like government, bankers and corporations and now monarchies, there is no longer anyway to determine who is truth telling anymore.   We have mentioned that more than once, but this is only the second time about scientists.  They were the last to fall in my trust closet. Now I trust no one in either corporate America,  Monarchies, Bankers, or Scientists and government at any level.  


Even Law Enforcement has changed, where once they were the protectors of the people and their rights, they are now the abrogators of those same rights and protect only the zionist khazar bankers and their minions who violate and harm our children, do false flags that kill thousands of Americans and extract our wealth and laugh at us while they do it. Military, in part, has become satanized and we have no idea what to expect from those who have no moral limits on what they are willing to do for their own advancement.  

They drug our kids in schools with bogus diseases and then feed them psychotropic drugs, and when they are 18 and enter the military, they are ripe for recruitment into the satanic NWO and that comes from the top of the Pentagon and who knows now, what kind of Generals we will get given Obama has just fired the top 5 generals from the Pentagon.  I wonder if there was an attempted coup?  

We, the people, definitely have work to do.  

"The Dark Side Of Science" 

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2012/11/important-health-news-new-video-by-mike.html
by Northern Truthseeker, Source
 
I came across a most interesting video just the other day that was posted by my friend, Noor, who writes the blog: Snippits And Snappits (www.snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com).   It comes from Mike Adams, who is also known as the "Health Ranger" and is the main editor behind the website: Natural News (www.naturalnews.com), and after viewing it myself, I knew that I had to present it here for my own readers to watch.

This video is entitled: "The Dark Side Of Science (Here's what Scientists don't want you to see)", and it contains some important information and some warnings about exactly what is happening to our world right now, all in the name of "Science".    Here is that video, and I do have my own comments to follow:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mtUf390jsZM

NTS Notes:  I also came across an article posted today by Mike Adams, at his Natural News website, that explains in some fine detail some of the points he is expressing in this video.  Here is that Natural News article link: http://www.naturalnews.com/037932_science_failure_video.html .

The facts are clear as presented here in this video, and my own articles, that there is definitely a criminal plan to modify our environment, and in the process possibly doom our very existence on this planet.  It is therefore imperative that everyone take this great video for themselves, and pass it around for everyone to see.  Let us make sure that we do not destroy ourselves all in the name of "science".

More to come

NTS


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: