2012-08-08

Videos are Back up: Sorry! Eustace Mullins: The Bankers behind Hitler, Stalin and Israel

*** Oh, my gosh, they gutted the videos completely off the blog.  I am so sorry.  I will put them back up again.  Forgive me and bear with me.  IT JUST MAKES ME COMMITTED TO PUTTING IT UP AGAIN.  THEY SIMPLY EXTEND THE TIME THIS IS SHOWING, WHEN THEY DO THIS GUTTING BUSINESS. 

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I won't be on the blog at all, but doing my normal thing for that day. I may repost this tomorrow as well, so the videos can be viewed.  I  will ask Bruecke to check and make sure they are still working.... these are MUST LISTEN TO VIDEOS.  This is the most comprehensive interview with Mullins about this subject I have ever heard from anyone. 

Vatic Note:  Oh, my, you are not going to believe this series of radio intervews put on videos.   This rabbit hole is the real McCoy, indeed.  Eustace Mullins has provided a view into the zionist bankers and Hitler, WW  II,  Stalin, Israel,  and SURPRISINGLY, the promotion of the KKK through the SPLC and the SPLC is owned by the ADL  and used as a fund raising vehicle that brings in huge amounts of money to mossad and Israel through manufactured racism and the associated fear that goes with it.....  

Then he talks about the downfall of the US, all of this together,  is so mind boggling, its hard to comprehend, and yet, I know its true because of that letter I keep showing that was written in 1948, by a "real" rabbi to the Zionists chicken hawks sitting out the war in Switzerland.  We have covered bits and pieces of all of this but nothing to this depth and to this degree.  We thought we had reached bottom but this proves we were wrong.   No wonder they killed this poor man.  

They even talk about David Duke and his connection to the cabal.  SPLC used DAvid Duke to raise millions and millions of dollars and Mullins covers all horrible nazi's that were profiled and he exposes them as actually being Khazar Zionists.   Video 3 really goes into the "way" that they always set everything up, no matter which  country and no matter what occupation.  They  take control through infiltration and controlled and manufactured opposition.  Oh, man, this is a great series of interviews.  A true "must listen" all the way through all of the videos.  

What was really fascinating and revealing is the role the Zionist bankers played in setting up Iran.  Like I said, we have shown this several times, but here it is  again. 

(They gutted this too, and I just found it  gutted, so here it is again.  I never give up and they never understand that. lol)





Its the Iranian people, like Americans, who had no clue about their zionist banker controlled leaders.  The treason that had to occur and the blatant betrayal of every single nation they had their claws into, was simply impressive.  I had no idea evil was so deep, broad, and pervasive on this globe.  My view of evil has changed completely.  These are a must listen to for the serious history student.   The world is not as it appears.  



Eustace Mullins: The Bankers behind Hitler, Stalin and Israel


http://truthseeker-archive.blogspot.com/2012/07/eustace-mullins-bankers-behind-hitler.html
Posted by  ,  Truthseeker Blogspot


Part 1 -



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cL6jtR5c0g&feature=player_embedded


Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: