2012-02-02

If I were the Mastermind of the 9/11 Psyop

Bruecke Note:  Simon Shack presents some new (for me) 9/11 rabbit holes. Some are even harder to accept, maybe on purpose to set us up for a straw man.

http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/when-did-they-know-truth-leaders-on-how-they-awakened-to-the-911-lie/#comment-2969

By: Simon Shack
Date: 2012-01-31

In order to summarize in a concise manner the body of my research (now bolstered/enriched by the many good members of Cluesforum.info – my research forum), I will playfully pretend that I MYSELF was the Mastermind of the 9/11 psyop. As I go along, I will mention (in brackets) what I consider to be the objective, empirically verifiable FACTS which our – and other’ people’s – research has determined. So, without further ado, here goes:

WHAT WOULD I DO – IF I WERE THE MASTERMIND OF THE 9/11 PSYOP?

(…and could rely on the full support of the US gov, the NYC mayor, the news media and whatnot?)

I would empty the towers of its historical tenants long beforehand (FACT: this was done in 1993 – as documented in Eric Darton’s book “Divided We Stand”- with the pretext of the “Al Qaeda garage bombing”). I would then ‘repopulate’ it with a handful of friendly companies under my control (FACT: most of the alleged WTC victims were purportedly employees of a mere handful of banking firms) and a number of ‘virtual’ companies (FACT: the Allianz group ran a scheme offering virtual office spaces to any company wishing to have a prestigious – yet virtual – business address in the WTC). Next, I would acquire the entire WTC complex and insure it generously for possible terror attacks (FACT: Larry Silverstein did just that, a couple of months before 9/11). I would rig the towers with ultra-safe and fully reliable, conventional demolition explosives – any other option would be foolhardy and way too risky. I would time the “Binladen attacks” on my towers in the early morning hours, so as to facilitate the access blockage of the WTC area – located of course at the very tip of Lower Manhattan (FACT: you couldn’t even get there by subway that morning – as there was an MTA union strike that day affecting the Path Line serving the WTC – as reported by an Italian friend of mine living in NY).

I would then deploy electromagnetic jamming devices to keep any camera from filming the morning’s events. This is certainly no science-fiction technology (FACT: it is routinely used in modern warfare) and I would certainly make good use it for the purpose of pulling off my mass-deception plan based on fake imagery. With all this in place, at 8:46 AM I would have bomb charges exploding on the top floors of WTC1, up on the North side facing the city. The shape-cutting charges would carve out a 160-feet -wide gash, resembling a (quite cartoonish – but who would notice?) imprint of a 767 BOEING, commercial airliner.

For the next 102 minutes, I would have my friendly TV networks broadcast a fully prefabricated “Hollywood” movie, featuring a “second commercial airliner” coming in from South, and striking WTC2 on its South side – which would now be comprehensively evacuated (Battery Park and surroundings) with the pretext of the first WTC1 explosion. Then, 17 seconds before the WTC2 explosion, I would send a signal to the Central TV studio to launch a prefabricated 16-second video sequence, showing the “FLIGHT175” approach and strike (FACT: the 16sec video sequence linked below was shown on LIVE TV that day – and is the sum total of “airplane imagery” offered to the world’s TV audience that day ):

THE 17 SECOND ENIGMA
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2055659#p2055659

The rest of the TV broadcasts would be smooth sailing: The TV stations would just keep showing for about 100 minutes what looked like “aerial helicopter imagery” featuring a digital model of the Manhattan skyline, with digital smoke gushing out snow white smoke (or pitch black smoke – WHO CARES FOR “FICKLE”, PHOTOGRAPHY ISSUES ANYWAY?) of the WTC towers. The only non-predictable variable – the WIND DIRECTION of the day – would have been easily handled/toggled in the central TV studio on the fly. This was in fact the least of my worries…).


I would then order my military operatives to carry out a pretty standard military operation: to release a thick smokescreen in order to cover the WTC towers from public view. Once the smoke obscurants enveloped the WTC area, the conventional demolition process could go ahead. NO ONE WOULD THEREFORE BE ABLE TO CAPTURE ON FILM THE ACTUAL DYNAMICS OF THE WTC COLLAPSES – SINCE THE WTC COMPLEX WAS ENVELOPED IN SMOKE. I would then have most witnesses presented in the media reporting “THE TOP of the towers collapsing” – since this was what most New Yorkers would have witnessed/recalled.

Aughh! Damn it! Those people at Cluesforum figured it al out! I never thought that someone would ever notice that the collapse imagery was totally fake!

THE CGI COLLAPSE FOOTAGE http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802

Anyhow…what a brilliant scheme, eh? Now, as the Mastermind of the 9/11 PSYOP, and being well-aware of the dreadful flaws in my plan (what with making a joke of Newton’s Laws of Physics – such as aluminum airplanes effortlessly piercing plane-shaped holes in steel buildings just like Wile E Coyote ramming into rocks – and those same steel buildings collapsing TOP-DOWN in a plastic-looking/pyroclastic cloud of dust!) – I would naturally have to put in place and manage/finance by myself a crew of opposition ‘leaders’. I would have to employ gatekeepers to counter the expected crowd of ‘conspiracy-theorists’ (read “intelligent folks”) – in order to protect and ‘justify’ the absurdities of my hoax. If I were the 9/11 Mastermind I would therefore, naturally, employ weird-looking individuals (with CV-issues ranging from meth-addiction to to spastic behavior to childhood brain damage) to “embrace and promote” – but ultimately discredit – the REAL TRUTH, such as Nico Haupt, Rosalee Grable (aka the Webfairy) and Judy Wood with her DEW theories (based on the fake videos) which are clearly meant to provide a ‘scientific explanation’ for the absurd ‘dustification’ seen in the many 9/11 collapse “videos”. I would gradually also introduce other fanciful figures, such as “Russian military expert Dimitri Khalezov”, to provide yet another alternative explanation for the absurd TOP-DOWN collapses seen in the fake videos…UNDERGROUND NUKES brought the towers down! Ha ha ha – how droll!”Nukes” are such a popular thing! .

As the Mastermind of the 9/11 hoax, I would now be really pleased with my performance. The vast majority of the inhabitants of this planet still believe they saw REAL IMAGES on TV – on 9/11. Fortunately, very few people are able to see that the ENTIRE BODY OF IMAGERY related to the 9/11 events (made up of the numerous, short“news flashes” endlessly shown on TV) are nothing but brief video clips extracted from an entirely prefabricated Hollywood, blockbuster special fx-riddled movie – featuring extravagant visual deceptions such as fake airplane crashes, fake tower collapses,and last, but not least, shock-and-awe digital imagery of “people jumping from the towers”(FACT: if you put together all the brief – and endlessly recycled – TV news flashes of 9/11 we are all familiar with, they will only just add up to a standard, 100-minute Hollywood-type feature movie!).

THE FALLING MAN
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=501

As the Mastermind of 9/11, I’d be proud of my genius move to show these digital “jumpers” – as they would imprint into the public the notion of the WTC towers being full of people trapped in the upper floors – AND raised their anger towards “Binladen and his evil muslim terrorists”!

All in all, my hoax would turn out to be a roaring success – what with the endless circular debates about the technicalities of the inexplicable WTC collapse (as shown on TV) and the never-ending and mind-numbing controversies around the Pentagon and Shanksville fables. These were of course only diversions used on the day to enable the TV broadcasts to “zap away” from the events in Manhattan – much like ads/commercials function to relieve the TV viewers from the stupid plot of any given TV soap-opera. In the case of 9/11, the Pentagon & Shanksville “commercials” provided the perfect alibi/distraction to fill in the time needed to raise a smokescreen around the WTC, before they demolition explosives were set off.

As the Mastermind of 9/11, and judging by the endless, confusing and circular debates still raging 10 years on – focusing on diversions such as “the Pentagon, the WTC7, nanothermite, Directed Energy Weapons, Shanksville” and whatnot, I must declare total victory! After all, most people of this world have been fooled into thinking that what they saw on TV on 9/11 was REAL. Very few are ready to accept that every single news clip seen on TV is nothing but an extract of a Hollywood movie produced prior to 9/11!…

As the Mastermind of 9/11 – would my plan have included killing 3000 people? Naah – no bloody way! I’m not a complete idiot, you know? What a horrid aggravation THAT would be!

Now, you may ask, what about the 3000 alleged 9/11 victims you have heard of?
http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.htm

And what about the Ground Zero rubble?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=489

And what about the “Heroic Firefighters”?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=458

Thanks for bearing with me. Oh, and by the way, I do still firmly believe there is intelligent life on Earth. Maybe we should ask NASA to help us unearthing it! :O)

Peacefully yours

Simon Shack



A response by Señor El Once 

I am most impressed. I haven’t fully seen it all or digested it yet. You present several entrances to different rabbit-holes.

I couple of points stand out and stick in my throat, because if true, one of the trick-ponies (DEW) that I’ve been riding might suffer a heart attack mid-stream.

You wrote the piece from the perspective of what you would have done. You did your best to include historical facts supporting many of them, particularly at the beginning in the lead up.

Your supposition of everything being a Hollywood-style production — including the footage of the towers’ demolition — is a step too far for my beliefs today. You add that you would put the WTC into a smoke-screen blanket to hide what was going on.

I also think you speculate too freely about conventional explosives being used, which maybe too quickly take exotic weapons (and DEW) off of the table. Come on! The pockets were deep; according to you, the towers were more or less vacant since 1993; the towers could have even been pre-demolitioned as supposed by hallow-tower theories; so they had no reason to shy away from exotic methods.

To further make the case of no conventional explosives, Dr. Shyan Sunder of NIST made the argument based on insufficient decibel levels, which would be easier to do with a straight face if he knew the destructive mechanism to be something else. Dr. Wood made the case based on seismic evidence, and how conventional explosives (in the towers as suggested by the demolition scheme) would transmit their sound energy through the structure to the ground to then be measured at a distance; the seismic readings did not indicate this. I make the case that massive overkill amounts would be required to achieve pulverization and that conventional explosives cannot account for the duration of under-rubble fire.

I can certainly bite off your speculation about media manipulation and wanting to sanitize and control what is broadcast to the public. I applaud you for demonstrating the collusion between networks as exhibited by their shared footage.

I could bite into the minor enhancement of footage, and particularly stills, after-the-fact. I do not bite into the faking of the entire demolition footage so that the real demolition could proceed behind the smoke screen in possibly some other way. Too much effort, when the WTC had to be demolished anyway (to achieve the objectives) and when the egos of the perps would want the deed captured on film.

Mr. Shack, you wrote:
Anyhow…what a brilliant scheme, eh? Now, as the Mastermind of the 9/11 PSYOP, and being well-aware of the dreadful flaws in my plan (what with making a joke of Newton’s Laws of Physics – such as aluminum airplanes effortlessly piercing plane-shaped holes in steel buildings just like Wile E Coyote ramming into rocks – and those same steel buildings collapsing TOP-DOWN in a plastic-looking/pyroclastic cloud of dust!) – I would naturally have to put in place and manage/finance by myself a crew of opposition ‘leaders’. I would have to employ gatekeepers to counter the expected crowd of ‘conspiracy-theorists’ (read “intelligent folks”) – in order to protect and ‘justify’ the absurdities of my hoax. If I were the 9/11 Mastermind I would therefore, naturally, employ weird-looking individuals (with CV-issues ranging from meth-addiction to to spastic behavior to childhood brain damage) to “embrace and promote” – but ultimately discredit – the REAL TRUTH, such as Nico Haupt, Rosalee Grable (aka the Webfairy) and Judy Wood with her DEW theories (based on the fake videos) which are clearly meant to provide a ‘scientific explanation’ for the absurd ‘dustification’ seen in the many 9/11 collapse “videos”. I would gradually also introduce other fanciful figures, such as “Russian military expert Dimitri Khalezov”, to provide yet another alternative explanation for the absurd TOP-DOWN collapses seen in the fake videos…UNDERGROUND NUKES brought the towers down! Ha ha ha – how droll!”Nukes” are such a popular thing!
You’ve stepped on my toes with your swipes at Dr. Wood (and your support of conventional explosives, and your dismissal of DEW), and in the resulting pain I must utter pointed words: “Let us also not forget Simon Shack and September Clues when considering what could discredit the real truth!” Ouch! I apologize for that outburst.

I believe that all disinformation has to be based on a solid foundation of truth. Our task is to mine, refine, and re-purpose the nuggets of truth found in the study of such disinformation. I encourage Mr. McKee’s readers to earnestly study the rabbit holes that Mr. Shack provides in search of truth nuggets.



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

American Action Report said...

It's quite apparent that actors were used in several or even many instances. It would be a mistake to assume that every hokey looking character is acting. As Sherlock Holmes said, you should not neglect to "ratify your deduction." If you want to convince me that so-and-so is just an actor, show me that person's background. The author of that piece made no effort to prove his assertions.
One of the alleged victims was Daniel Lewin, a high-level Israeli operative. I've long been suspicious of that. It suggests to me that he was there to manage real victims of a fake crash.
When people are in shock, they're highly suggestible. Anyone who acts confident can convince them to do almost anything no matter how futile it sounds.

Anonymous said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

http://www.clearchannelboard.com/aarp-dental-insurance-rates/
http://harbourarticles.info/promoting-excellent-oral-heath-with-dental-implants-in-sun-city.html

Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rises feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.