2011-03-14

How to Stop The New World Order, StarTrek Style!!!

2012 New world Order in 1967 Capt Kirk tells us how to beat the NWO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ9E4E6rHw&feature=related
Uploaded by adam3176 on Jan 30, 2011

Vatic Note:  This was so very well done, and prophetic that I just had to put it up.  I hope we aren't violating any copywrites on this.   Anyway, its a must watch and notice just how relevant and tied in this is to what we are experiencing today by a VERY SMALL MINORITY third party and SATANICALLY BASED INTERNATIONAL ELITE (Rothschild/Bankers) AND THEIR SMALL COUNTRY OF DECEIVERS (Israel),  trying to get the MAJORITY FACTIONS (Muslims and Christians) TO FIGHT EACH OTHER.  I almost fell off my chair when I saw this.  Well worth the watch.  I hate to admit it, but I remember this episode.   lol  Also remember the "Rothschild" protocols.  Maybe its time to take another look at them from this perspective.  Finally, its definitely a change of pace from the last few days news. 

UPLOADER COMMENT:
NOT MY VIDEO... Looking for owner. I ripped this video dont thank me.. ;)

How to stop the New world order. startrek style.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ9E4E6rHw&feature=player_detailpage



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the original poster was ThoughtCrime7 see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIs9eEB6IG8

American Action Report said...

Thanks. You're aware of the Zionist stooge running a certain meet-up group, who responds to every criticism of "Israel" by calling it antisemitic and posting some Zionist propaganda.
Well, this video is a perfect response to the anti-Muslim hate material he allows many times each day.
The book "Made to Stick" would call that video a SUCCESs: Simple (the core point), Unexpected, Concrete, Credible, Emotional, Stories. That's the winning formula that I'm now trying to follow.