2011-01-21

David Icke: Still Crazy After All These Years?

David Icke: Still Crazy After All These Years?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/43355-david-icke-still-crazy-after-all-these-years
Thursday, 13 January 2011 15:03

Vatic Note: Who is David Icke? How did he become who he is now? What journey did he travel in order to reach this place? Was his life a series of opportunities to learn and grow? Yes. He talks about it and its really wonderful to hear. I have realized in my small narrow mission on this planet, that my whole life was also a series of events that helped me to do what I am doing and being who I am as a person. So, I appreciated this very much to hear him say what I had realized a couple of years ago. Thanks for reading our blog and enjoy this very great video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCgWufFJAg&feature=player_embedded# !


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Brock Canner said...

I can sum this up very quickly.To me,Icke is simply the best guy in the game!He's extremely well researched,funny,while at the same time delivering very difficult material,serious when it's most effective,and very spiritual.I have followed David for more years than I can remember,and he's always delivered,and time has proved him right.Brock