2011-02-20

Michael Tsarion, Origins of Evil (6 of 13)

Update:  2/20/11  Here we are again,  gutted videos, this is the forth time.  PLEASE DOWNLOAD THESE VIDEOS,  apparently major truth resides in this set even more so than the first five videos.  Those are still in tact but these are all gutted.  I think its in Video 8 where the connections are made to modern corporate America.  Its spooky, frankly, but so perfectly connected.  Watch that one first.  I am saving these, but you should to and watch them several times.   What you see in here may or may not be true, but what is more important is that the SATANISTS BELIEVE ITS TRUE as evidenced by all the symbols found on corporate logos and buildings, and other satanic possessions, including our currency that is riddled with it..   Watching the 13th video again, truly brings home why we are in the condition we are in and how to correct it which is an internal journey.  After watching all these I understand why they  continually gut them.   

1/14/11 (This is the one they didn't want you to see as they messed with the videos, but they are fixed now.  remember on my summary, it took me an hour to get the summary out which made me late, but we had a shift change and I managed to get it out, I didn't know which one was the problem, but this is the only one where they changed videos on me.  They do that with my writing  to make me look like an idiot and I always have to monitor these damn things.... lol  Lot of work they create, anyway its fixed for now)

Vatic Note:   Just a note to ask you when listening to video #10 to remember the movie "STARGATE" and remember who runs hollywood.  That is all I had to say on that.  Now to the series: "When fear unites with knowledge you have terrible things happen", is an example of some of the insights & wisdom he gives and all of it through the mythology, religions and philosophies of the planet over thousands of years. This is very fascinating. I am still relistening to some of these to grasp it better. Each of us has to listen to these and decide for ourselves whether this fits and makes any sense.  "Open mind" is the key phrase here. For me, it explained a lot.... the commitment, the time investment over generations, the focus, determination, etc.  

He has done an inordinate amount of research and compilations to come up with these conclusions. If he is right, we will be ridding ourselves by 2012 of that which is plaguing the planet. So much new information, its almost hard to digest it all even for those of us who seek it and pursue it. I can't imagine how hard this would be for those simply exposed to it. But here it is non the less. Good luck, its certainly a thinking trigger. Of that I can assure you since I have listened to some of these more than once. Good luck with it. He is a genius though, his work is excellent no matter where the truth lies.

He wrote a book, and I can't remember the exact name of it, but I believe it was "DNA, aliens and genetic manipulation.". I had lent it to a friend who never returned it for over a year and that was after I kept asking for it. At that point, I decided, since at that time I had the money, to go ahead and buy another one since it had been out for a while.... When I went on Amazon, the price USED was $225. So you can see he is read by many and taken very seriously.

Then when you go back and read Bill Coopers writings on what he discovered in his top secret clearance capacity with the naval Intelligence with his top secret clearance, you begin to put these pieces together. We have Majestic 12 on the blog, so when you finish with all of these go back and read That piece by Bill Cooper again. He may well have died for what he wrote and taught with respect to aliens. He was assassinated by the US gov. So he knew something they didn't want out. Even after all of this I am still not sure what I believe, however, I have opened up even more of late becuase of this work and that of others. 


Origins of Evil (6 of 13)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbVDwu_Aqa0
akn0ledge
May 25, 2008

Michael Tsarion gives his perception as to why the world is in the present state of decay and who it is that really rules from the Michael Tsarion gives his perception as to why the world is in the present state of decay and who it is that really rules from the top of the power pyramid. He believes that earth's crime-soaked history has been manipulated by powerful secret societies with bloodline connections to ancient alien visitors who crossed their own DNA with that of earth's indigenous inhabitants.

It is not my opinion that everything in this presentation is meant to be taken literally but it is of paramount importance that each and every human being discovers what the future holds, and what the world's ancient scriptures are saying. This riveting investigation into the occult history of the world will open your eyes and allow you to make sense of the agendas of government and religion, the strange preoccupations of the media, and much of what can transpire in future years.

I remain skeptical of some the opinions Tsarion presents in this video but overall he was able to paint a different picture of the world I thought I had figured out thru everything I was raised to believe and what we are taught in school. Please watch with an open mind and come to your own conclusion but realize that this is just another point of view based on information that Tsarion has analyzed but you must do the same. ENJOY!!!!!!!

Part VI




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbVDwu_Aqa0

Part VII



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--qUfrCeGQ&feature=related

Part VIII



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnGT7osMPI&feature=related

Part IX



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZY7tCRnLIA&feature=related

Part X



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RF-mOo8VPg&feature=related

Part XI



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZJLiNpDRw&feature=related

Part XII



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgE4XtMmDMU&feature=related

Part XIII



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0sli6TzwGA&feature=related



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, you have an excellent blog! I just started my own Art blog and noticed you liked art as well, maybe you can check it out =)
Thank you

Vatic said...

I told you you have to see it two or three times, its so dense with information. You know there was a prediction made 12/09 about what was going to happen last year and its all coming true, (you can view it on my blog on 12/24 it was put up. Go checke it out) and this is just one of the many things that are changing our perception of our reality, who we are, how powerful we are and how we fit into the larget scheme of things. If you go back and review these again two more times, you will pick up much more even yet again. Its worth the time as a foundation for everything after that. I am really glad you are getting as much out of this as I did. Thanks.

Deep Throat said...

I forgot something interesting:

From Jordan Maxell (not in the videos):

ISRAEL = ISIS - RA - EL (a Canaanite diety; also El was an ancient name for the planet Saturn)

Vatic said...

Wow, that trigger a memory for me too. Remember who runs hollywood. Go back and rewatch video #10 and when he describes what they went through remember the movie done called "Stargate" and see the absolute parallel.