2010-05-27

Obama Serves 14-State Governors with Warnings of Arrest: And why is this not front page news?

Vatic Note:  I just found out this article that I received that showed it came from Lafayette Political Buzz Examiner originated with Sochal Faal, so I am removing it until I get a viable confirmation that the content is true.   I apologize as you know I did a big write up on Sochal Faal and usually do not quote anything from him/her, but everyone can get caught sometimes and this was my turn.   Thank you for being patient and please accept my apology,  it could still be true, but without that additional support I can't stand behind it.  Thanks again and hopefully you will accept my apology.


http://www.examiner.com/x-17078-Lafayette-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m5d26-Obama-Serves-14State-Governors-with-Warnings-of-Arrest-And-why-is-this-not-front-page-news


May 26, 10:56 PMLafayette Political Buzz ExaminerKen LaRive






The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same reason Obama's conviction on 17 counts let alone his trial was even a glimmer of news and even in some places you thought for sure would be there, but wasn't. The hits just keep on comin.

Vatic said...

Yes, and right now there is so much disinfo, you have to be psychic to figure out what is real and what isn't. However, with practice you can get pretty good at it.

I know, I did put up the results of that trial and the outcome for anyone who wants to ensure the truth is in their possession. I must say, the evidence was overwhelming.