2011-01-05

CHEMTRAILS Are Killing US

http://www.revlu.com/chem.html

December 2004

Chemical analyses of chemtrail emissions.

The chemical/biological/viral content of chemtrails changes.
In the past, various biologically active elements (viral bodies, etc)
have been in chemtrails, causing widespread flu-like symptoms and
shortness of breath.  Photos of chemtrails in Colorado and New Mexico.

I have been observing chemtrails in the Inland Northwest since 2000.  The spraying has been a daily operation. I personally got very ill  from a major spraying that occurred a few years ago.
The illness began in my throat, traveled down into my chest,
and then up into my head, and lasted a couple of weeks.
There were times when I had an extremely difficult time taking a breath.

My neighbor suddenly developed pneumonia, and his daughter developed  so many problems with her thyroid that the doctors decided to remove
her thyroid gland; she was only 16 years old.
Many people in the Spokane area where I live have developed
respiratory problems, asthma problems, headaches and lung problems.
Much of these ailments have left the doctors confounded as to their cause.
Over time I have made a very real effort to contact authorities, media,
universities, and others, all to no avail.

It is called "Operation Cloverleaf" and I do believe
you probably know that. It has been a covert government
operation for years but has been stepped up lately.
Military, UN or Nato jets fly patterns of barium, mercury,
lead and even dried blood cells over our heads almost daily
and usually 24 to 36 hours prior to rain, fog or overcast.
There is talk now that they are also spraying low level radiation.
Once in awhile, they crisscross each other.
They spread out and forms thin layers of clouds.
Sometimes they drip and then spread out.
I have seen them fly on a moonlit night right across the moon.
You might notice they spray lower at night and higher during the day.
The spraying began heavily September 2003.

While it frightens most Americans to even contemplate
something so heinous as spraying our population with things
that might bring harm, Death in the Air is fully documented
and covers a wide range of topics. In a calm and
non hysterical fashion, Dr. Horowitz states the case for
global de-population and chemtrails.

Treaty on Open Skies (TOS)
Aircraft Executing Operational Bio-Chemical Missions
Against the United States

A letter written by Alexander "Al" B. Cuppett
U.S. Army March 12, 2001 to General John Jumper,
Commander, Air Combat Command.

Sir, I have just been informed 2 Russian officers
admitted that they had been flying TOS missions
in the United States. On 29 January 2001, these
"carpet-spraying" operations finally came to Central Virginia!
Investigations reveals these tanker-configurated aircraft
are now spraying "chemtrails" of "mycoplas/fungi spores"
in most areas of the USA. I'm a licensed pilot,
and have seen/endured, various serial sorties myself,
for over 7 years! These operational sorties also "feature,"
among other pathogens, Hepatitis, upper respiratory irritants,
ad nauseam, etc.

A good investigative journalist asks questions and seeks the truth.
For some reason, too many Americans don't want the truth anymore
and brand anyone asking reasonable questions about any number
of issues, incidents or legislation, as crazies, conspiracy buffs
and other defaming labels. I suppose it's fear,
because the truth these days is apt to be very ugly and
makes people afraid. Fear seems to be the driving force
behind the apathy we see out in America today.

America needs courage and leadership, not people who are too
afraid of the truth to do anything other than accept chains of bondage.
This is a public health issue and every American
is entitled to know what's going on. Those in your local media
are breathing the same air - something they should think long
and hard about before they refuse to help you get answers
from your state legislature or local health officials.
www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd84.htm

CHEMTRAILS is going on from coast to coast, not 1 or 2 states.
I was sent an email with a LOT of photos from a man in California
of CHEMTRAILS. He took some of them thru his sunglasses.
These appeared orange, and so help me folks, they looked like
DEMONS DANCING! I have tried to dismiss that as my imagination.
If I accept chemtrails as a fact, this is what I am faced with.

1.  President Bush and the government of the USA
is trying to kill us and this is one way
2.  Bush is not in on it, but is a puppet and cannot do anything 

3.  The UN controls the USA, our govt and our president
and congress are only puppets 

4.  We are human gunea pigs 

5.  Unknown. 

Frankly, I have found out too much on too many subjects which is fact,
but relegated to conspiracy, to dismiss chemtrails completely.
Here is the email I got in October, 2002, minus his name.
The photos are also his

FOX FNC NEWS called this the SICKLY SEASON.  So many of them are sick.
I have been sick.  Is it bugs or chemtrails?

Email October, 2002

For about 3 years large jets have been spraying what have become known as
CHEMTRAILS over where I live in California. I have been taking digital photos,
and it is very spooky what I have found out! One night I borrowed my Daughter's
black light and went all over our yard finding very small things that glowed
with a light of their own when exposed to U.V. light. They look like miniscule
bundles of nylon fishing line all twisted together when put under a magnifying
glass or a microscope. Some have red and blue fibers mixed in with the nylon ones.

After an intense day of spraying, if you use a 1,000,000 power search light at night
you can see them floating everywhere you look, and if you use a large piece of clear
packing tape you can collect a large amount of them. I believe that they are not in
our better interest, and the feeling that I get from them is that they are evil.

After a day of spraying, the local hospital emergency room is full of the elderly
with respiratory problems !  All of the CLOUDS came from the inside of 
LARGE JETS, they did not come from the rear of any JET-ENGINES and
they were SPRAYED on "CLEAR BLUE SKY" DAY'S! The ones that look ORANGE, I shot through my sunglasses.

For MORE on ILLUMINATI see
ROOTS of EVIL in JERUSALEM
EXCELLENT, PHOTOS TOO!
www.TheGoldenReport.com

CONSPIRACY, CHEMTRAILS and the ILLUMINATIFrom  Michigan

I thought I'd tell you I tend to be skeptical about some things after being
burned too many times!  However, a friend in New Mexico has been talking
about chemtrails for years, and is convinced they are real.  When they have
occurred, she and many other neighbors have had flu-like symptoms.
She began to do searches on the Net and found many others having the
same symptoms throughout the country.


Military KC-135 spraying chemtrails

All his photos dated during 2002




 




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a consolidation of efforts is needed now. California Skywatch has a tremendous amount of scientific data and resources and studies. I recommend also watching the highly informative video presented by Rosalind Peterson you will find there. Thanks.

Here's the link.... http://www.californiaskywatch.com/content/southern-ca-upcoming-events-news-items

Vatic said...

Bucketslogg, thanks for the comment and the link. I have saved it for when I can get some time, right now am working on back log of articles and news going up as well as doing what I do to make a living while trying to do this.

So, be patient, I have a call into my senators office and will get back to you on his response and discuss this link you sent. Would you email me with your address at vatic2010@gmail.com so I can contact you when I am freed up and have read the blog? I agree we need to work together not only on this but on everything that is coming down around us right now. Thanks

Brock Canner said...

I am just sick to death of all this spraying in SW Colorado.It's getting to the point where I don't even want to walk my dog.I think of all the deadly poisons that are being dropped in this plasma HAARP enhanced mixture,and it really saddens me.I personally think they go back to 1997, maybe even before that.I just heard and old Coast to Coast show with Will Thomas and Art Bell.It was a rebroadcast, that was on Saturday 1/1/11.And it scared me to death.This show was from 1999!I and some others brought Clifford Carnnicom to town way back in 2000,to talk about chemtrails.He was great.Especially when we talked later,as he is a scientist,and would only talk about what he had already proved to be true.About 20 people showed up.I couldn't believe it.We had the Durango Herald there,in fact I and a few others were interviewed.20 People is a little discouraging,especially when you know them all.Both Clifford,and Will have websites,and you can access them there.It's time to awaken the masses.I think about big cities sometimes,where they can't even see the sky to begin with,and feel sorry for them.This is a worldwide event!It's not local.This is about the 8th year that people,are coming down with some sort of respiration thing for 3 weeks at a time.Then think they are getting better,and then it would reoccur.My best friend came down with it tried everything for a cure.I had some MMS(which the FDA is trying to ban)and that seemed to help.For myself,I take lots of the best supplements,use the best water filter-ionizer in the world,and haven't caught anything.But I think what this is doing to not just us but our food supply,water,animals etc.The whole planet is being poisoned,while the uninitiated ones are watching TV,and wondering about what GMO laced frozen dinner to pop in their microwave.On the brighter side,We are growing in number.Please, this is a time to wake up others.If your reading this then you a already half way home.Bring other to Vatic,and shows like Alex,Coast Radio,Steve Quayle.Spread the word,and please don't fall for the popularity game.Such as (oh he/she's bad energy.)How can truth be bad energy?No it's people in denial,that will sink our ship.Not the initiated.Look, we are going to win this,Because we are spiritual in nature.We are all brothers and sisters.And a small batch of monsters are at the the supposed top.We out number them millions to one,and they will go down if everyone out there stands up to this. Imagine a cruise ship,with thousands of peoples on board,and the Captain want to sink the ship!What do all those passengers do? They mutiny.Well take a look at who you think is sinking our ship.As David Icke would say,It only takes one or two sheep to step out of the herd and then the herd can't be controlled! Sorry to be so long winded,It's a side effect of passion!Here's to us! Brock

Anonymous said...

speechless....